Looking to add a dependent, or notify us of a COBRA qualifying event? The forms you'll need for these administrative changes are here. Please note that when claiming disability, please make sure to send the claim form to your physician first, complete the portion of the form that you, as an employee, are responsible for filling out, as well, and then send the form to the email address indicated on the form.