There's never been a better time to join PHBP. Some highlights of the 2016 health plan with PHBP are:
- Anthem PPO for medical and dental, with vision through VSP.
- Low deductibles at only $500.00 for a single election, and $1,000 for a family, and with PHBP being a large group plan, an expansive network of in-network professionals.
- Protection from small group plan rate increases of between 15% and 44% for the 2016 plan year. PHBP is a large group plan, and obtained premium rate increases that averaged approximately 14.5%.
- Dramatic reductions to freelancer dependent cost. From a freelancer/employee retention standpoint, this is a huge positive. A freelancer with spouse and two children saves over $1,000 per month in monthly premium amounts.
- With Affordable Care Act legislation requiring large employers (employers with 50 full-time employees, including full-time equivalents) to provide a minimum level of coverage, which is also affordable, or face a penalty fee, PHBP can fulfill most of, if not all, of your ACA requirements.
Employers interested in joining should read through our Participation Agreement, benefit summaries, and cost structure summaries, which can be accessed by clicking below. In addition, please feel free to call Susan Kaiser at 646-370-1431 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!